Eat cake and drink champagne.
Mary Berry move aside, our Bibi’s cupcake masterclasses are creating the best bakers in town! Learn how to make delicious cupcakes adorned with glitter, sparkles and your own handmade sugar paste creations. Pick up tips as we’re joined by an expert baker from Bibi's who teaches you how to decorate cupcakes to perfection and at the end of the course, you’ll take home a box of your own delicious creations!
Due to popular demand, available dates for this course are listed below:
Sunday 21st September
Sunday 23rd November
Your day will start at 1pm with a delicious two course lunch including a glass of Moet & Chandon Champagne.
The 3 1/2 hour afternoon will include the following:
- 2 course lunch with a glass of Moet et Chandon Champagne
- Cupcake decorating (2.5 hours)
- The key to great flat icing every time
- Piping the smoothest buttercream in classic swirls and rose swirls
- Sugarcraft basics – flowers and leaves using sugarcraft cutters
- Novelty cupcakes – creating your own design of novelty cupcakes
- Insider hints and top tips for decorating your cupcakes perfectly at home
Every student will create five cupcakes; one to eat as dessert at the end of your session and four to take home and show off to your family and friends. Bibi’s Bakery will make your cakes in advance, so you know that you will be decorating onto the perfect sponge.
Our cupcake course, including lunch and a glass of Moet & Chandon champagne is priced at £60 per person.
To book your place, contact our Events Manager Kelly on 0131 226 1370 ex 26 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classic Double/Twin /
- Luxury Double/Twin /
- Junior Suite /
- Georgian Mini Suite /
- The Black Room /
- Georgian Suite