Cupcake Decorating Course with Bibi's Bakery
Swirls, Sparkles, Roses and Cupcakes...
Fancy learning how to make beautifully decorated and delicious cupcakes, adorned with glitter, sparkles and your own hand-made sugarpaste creations?
Well, if you have ever marvelled at custom cupcakes and wished yours could look as beautiful, here’s your chance to learn from an expert! One of the fabulous bakers from Bibi's will teach you skills that you can do at home, using simple cake decorating tools and at the end of the course, you’ll take home a box of your own delicious creations!
We currently have the following dates available:
Sunday 2nd February
Sunday 23rd March
Sunday 25th May
Sunday 20th July
Sunday 21st September
Sunday 23rd November
Your day will start at 1pm with a delicious 2 course lunch including a glass of Moet & Chandon Champagne in our private dining room followed by the fabulous cupcake decorating course until 4:30pm.
The 3 1/2 hour afternoon will include the following:
- 2 course lunch with a glass of Moet et Chandon Champagne (1 hour
- Cupcake decorating (2.5 hours)
- The key to great flat icing every time
- Piping fabulously smooth buttercream in classic swirls and rose swirls - easy when you're shown how!
- Sugarcraft basics – Flowers and leaves using sugarcraft cutters
- Novelty cupcakes – creating your own design of novelty cupcakes
- Insider hints and top tips for decorating your cupcakes perfectly at home
Every student will create 5 cupcakes; 1 to eat for your dessert at the end of your session, and 4 to take home and show off to your family and friends. Bibi’s Bakery will make your cakes in advance, so you know that you will be decorating onto the perfect sponge.
Our cupcake course, including lunch and a glass of Moet & Chandon champagne is priced at £60 per person.
To book your place on this fabulous course please contact our Events Manager, Sophia Bolland